Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-26-2008, 01:53 PM   #1
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 95 (100%)
[SOLD] ME Super body, Sears 70-210 lens, Remote F, Cable-F, 2X TC

Here are some odds and ends that I am not using, maybe someone else would like them. Wife is on me to move out some camera stuff. I have had no luck posting pictures but I can email you some of anything in which you might be interested.

ME Super - Body only, with cap and strap. SOLD shipped.

Works well, looks like heck. Meter does over-expose by about 1 stop, but can correct by adjusting ISO up. Includes reasonably fresh batteries. Some greenish corrosion on the top, minor scrapes on leatherette, slight paint chipping and even a little dirt I just haven't gotten off. Has taken many great picture for me, but I can't justify having 6 film bodies anymore when I shoot 95% digital. A very small fun little film camera, especially when paired with an "M" lens.

Sears Auto Multi-coated 70-210 1:4 zoom lens. Yours for shipping costs, lets say $8. Sold

This lens does not stop down. So it is a fixed aperture lens at F/4.0. I tried to fix it, couldn't, and now it will not be fixed. I have better options in this range. Still, I hate to throw glass in the trash. I did also remove the Ricoh pin, so safe to use on AF cameras. Maybe you just want to take it apart and see how zooms work? K-mount, does have "macro" (close focus) mode.

Pentax Remote Control F - New In Box - 2 available - $5 shipped each. Both sold, sorry

I don't know why I bought 4 of these. Keeping 2. Designed for a P&S, they will trigger a DSLR and an MZ-S with the battery grip.

Pentax Cable F - free to a good home?"Sold"

Came with other stuff in an auction. I've never been able to use it, don't know if it works. If you want it I will mail it to you, if it works you could reimburse me for postage, if not, so it goes.

Tele-Might 2x converter - $7 shipped
, basically what it will cost to ship. Sold
K mount, never used, was going to knock out the glass and use it as an extension tube but never got around to it, and probably will not.

Let me know if you have any questions about this stuff!
Thanks for looking, Nick

Oh, if you are interested in multiple items the cost will go down, let me know and we can work it out. Shipped prices are to United States, elsewhere is negotiable. Thanks!

Last edited by Nick Siebers; 12-05-2008 at 05:27 AM. Reason: Added info, corrected mistake, sales
11-26-2008, 02:11 PM   #2
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 42 (98%)
PM Sent for Body, remotes.
11-26-2008, 02:16 PM   #3
cmv

Feedback Score: 5 (100%)
Sent PM (also on remotes, hopefully Sam just wants one ).
11-27-2008, 08:05 AM   #4
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Remotes sold, but ME Super body and other items still available.

11-27-2008, 06:37 PM   #5
Inactive Account

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
pm sent regarding the 70-210 and the 2x teleconverter
11-29-2008, 05:52 PM   #6
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Updated, bascally just the ME Super left. I may have overstated its ugliness, if you are tempted let me know and I will email you pics.
12-02-2008, 08:00 PM   #7
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Just the ME Super left. I'll go down to $20 shipped. It'd make a fun toy for the Pentax DSLR user who'd like to try film on your shopping list. Or maybe you!
12-03-2008, 10:27 AM   #8
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 7 (100%)
Well, I guess that'd make a good project, seeing as how I have no Pentax film bodies and would like to concentrate on glass. Dropped a PM.

12-05-2008, 05:28 AM   #9
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Everything's sold - thanks everybody!