PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Mindshift Gear rotation180 Horizon 34L hiking backpack and accessories

Asking Price
145.00 USD

Item Location
Quebec (Canada)

Item Description
I am selling the extraordinary Horizon 34L backpack from Mindshift Gear.

WHAT? Am I crazy? Why would I sell the best photo hiking backpack in the world? Well, because I recently got the new version of that same backpack. Almost the same, but with a few improvements which I like enough to let the V1 go (even though the colour looks better on this V1). I just can't keep both.

Instead of spending a lot of time presenting the backpack (and its fantastic rotation system), I will point out towards its review, where it's presented in-depth.

My own backpack is not new, it has been used. It's still very clean (see photos below), but still I will do my best to make it pristine before sending. There is absolutely no damage to the bag, the straps are thick and supple as if they were new, everything operates as it should. The pictures below show the bag is in great shape (the bottom is a bit dirtier, that's the only area and I winningly boosted contrast on the photo to highlight this).

It's really a fantastic bag.

It sells, new, for $300 USD. I'm selling mine for $145 USD plus shipping (at cost).

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!

I also have a brand-new, still in its packaging, rain cover for the bag and its bottom rotating compartment. This sells for $30 new, I'll include it for $15.

EVEN MORE!

I also have a brand new Stash Master Top Load, a standalone case which can go inside the top compartment, letting the user use the whole bag for camera gear. It ships with a truckload of dividers, and is made in such a way that you can use part of it (or all of it) for lenses, and the rest for other items, packing cubes, clothes, whatever. So you don't HAVE to use it just for photo.

Below are images with the 60-250, to give an idea of the size. Note that it can be used in many backpacks.

This sells for $55, I'll sell it for $30.

You'll save on shipping if you purchase all three, plus if you ask nicely I'll give you a small rebate. Prices are already quite low, but still.

Feel free to ask questions! And contact me as needed.

I also have other items for sale, filters essentially, I'll throw them in side the shipping box and you'll save on shipping if you're interested.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Varies

Shipping Services
Canada Post Preferred

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
To be discussed on a case-by-case basis

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!