PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax K-S2 Camera (w/Aperture Issue) plus White Japanese Repl. Solenoid

Asking Price
220.00 USD

Item Location
Inwood, WV (United States)

Item Description
I bought this camera new from COSTCO in October 2015. It was made in April 2015 and has 1,933 shutter actuations. It has mainly been used for some family snaps and for posting eBay items. I recently got back some interest in photography and then discovered that the dreaded aperture block failure was beginning to exhibit itself when the camera was turned on. Pressing Live View initially showed the lens at f22. Actuating the shutter once or twice got it working again and it continued working OK until the next time it was turned off. I decided to order a white solenoid from an eBay vendor recommended on this forum and did so. Was going to install it myself, but then decided the repair was above my pay grade (I'm 83) and bought a new K-70 from B&H. Am placing the camera and solenoid for sale to someone that can fix the critter.

Included is the K-S2 body, solenoid, software CD that came with the K-70, battery charger and cord, original Pentax battery plus two aftermarket ones, printed copy of the downloaded manual, printed copy of the downloaded instruction's to replace the solenoid, and a new strap that came with the K-70.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Damaged

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
Included in price

Shipping Services
USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
No return unless not as stated.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-70  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-70  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-70  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-70  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-70  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-70  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-70  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-70  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-70  Photo 

Last edited by Church Key; 07-05-2021 at 06:04 PM.