Feedback Score: 65 (100%)
[SOLD] SMC Pentax-A 50mm f/1.4 Great Condition

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
SMC Pentax-A 50mm f/1.4 Great Condition

Asking Price
$130 Sold!

Item Description
Hey Guys, I'm relatively new to the forums, but I've got a few nice Pentax items that I'd like to see go into good hands. I'm starting off with just one thing so I can get some feedback so you guys will trust me! Probably more to come in the near future. I've got 100% feedback with 100+ ratings on eBay, and generally ship Items the day after I receive payment. eBay's fees and sketchy buyers have been slowly turning me away from them, particularly for nicer items. I figured here at least the items would go to people that appreciate Pentax products!

Ok, now to the item. What we've got here is a very nice condition Pentax-A 50mm f/1.4 lens. If there weren't a couple very small nicks on the top edge of the focusing barrel (see photos), it would be nearly perfect. The glass is very clear, with no hazing, scratches, or fungus. I can see a couple tiny specks of dust inside, but nothing more.

Includes Pentax front and rear caps, as shown.

Also includes the original birth certificate of the lens (the paper showing the SN of the item)!! (sorry, not pictured, i forgot to put it up there with the lens when photographing)

Tested on my K200D and works beautifully.

SN: 1057750

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling or Trading

Item Condition
Used
Excellent

Item Location
Raleigh, NC, USA

Shipping Charge
$10

Shipping Services
USPS Priority Mail

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Check/Money Order

Additional Details
I would be willing to trade for a nice SMC Pentax 135mm f/2.5. I have a SMCP-M 135 f/3.5 but I need a little bit more speed and smaller DOF. Details could be discussed. Would prefer to trade with someone who has decent feedback, and I wouldn't mind sending first (since I'm new).

Paypal is preferred due to ease of use, but money orders and checks will be accepted as well. MO and checks will delay shipment as I must wait until they clear to my bank account. Thanks!

Refunds are offered if you aren't satisfied, but buyer must pay for return shipping.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by arpaagent; 12-05-2008 at 06:07 PM.
12-01-2008, 09:05 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 65 (100%)
Original Poster
C'mon guys, you all know this is a great lens, wouldn't want to see it go to waste, would we? I ship very promptly using USPS so you'll have the lens in your hand in about a week!

Or you could purchase from KEH and pay $205 for the same lens in the same excellent condition. It's up to you!

If you'd like to speak with me over the phone prior to the transaction (maybe this will help since I am new?) send me a PM and I can PM you my phone number.

- Jim
12-02-2008, 12:48 AM   #3

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
hi mate,
your lens seems like a good buy.
I would like one like it
but saving for a macro at the moment.
anyhow, i'm in oz not us

hope you do alright with it
cheers
rich
12-04-2008, 02:34 AM   #4