PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Fuji X100S with Luigi Case & Strap, Square Hood, 5 batteries, in Original Box

Asking Price
595.00 USD

Item Location
Kansas (United States)

Item Description
Selling my barely used X100S. Shutter count 2100. The sale includes the camera, original lens cap, original box, original manuals, cables, charger, 3 Fuji batteries, 2 after market batteries, silver square hood kit, silver round hood, and a high quality thumb grip, but not the plastic hot shoe cover (can't find it, $4.99 on Amazon, cheaper on eBay). Also included are a beautiful (and expensive), fitted leather case and strap I purchased from Luigi . The screen has been covered with GGS protective glass since new. The silver top of the camera was covered (by me) with Gaffer tape for the funky look and protection, the tape left a few tiny spots of residue here and there which I can try to remove but I only noticed this after taking the pics of the camera. The UV filter and the weaved strap shown in the pics are not included. Additional pictures available. $595 buys the kit, $20 gets it shipped in CONUS.

** With this leather case on and the thumb grip, this camera feels like an extension of your hand, it's that comfortable to use. I hate to let it go but no time to use, too many kits, too little time.

Disclosure: I also posted this on Dpreview.

(additional photos available)

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Check/Money Order Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
Please no buyer's remorse returns. If there is something wrong with the kit, call me first so we can try to figure it out. Other that the batteries, obviously, the whole kit is in like new condition.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

08-04-2021, 08:44 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 43 (100%)
Original Poster
Bump for a cool camera