PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Minolta XG-1 w/ 45mm Lens

Asking Price
10.00 USD

Item Location
Dayton Oh (United States)

Item Description
My grandfather bought this new in the early 80's and didn't really use it much. He gave it to me in the early 2000's and I tried to run some film through it, but it had terrible light leaks.

Needs a good CLA, mirror bumper, and light proofing, but otherwise seems to work.

I'm pretty well embedded into the Pentax system and can't justify the CLA cost, so I'm willing to let it go for the cost of a pint at the pub + shipping.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Fair

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
No Returns

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
IPhone XS  Photo 

Last edited by trixtroll; 08-05-2021 at 06:22 AM.
08-05-2021, 06:23 AM   #2
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 6 (100%)
Original Poster
Dropping the price to $5 + Shipping.

Surely someone could use the MD lens on a Fuji Body, or wants to spend the money to get the light seals replaced. I'd rather find this thing a home than toss it in a dumpster.