PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
The Dood's Kustom White Russian Moskva 5

Asking Price
120.00 USD

Item Location
California (United States)

Item Description
Ok, not really but man o man he would have rocked this kamera!. Look at that stunning white leather! It's white, it's Russian, The Dood's drink of choice is a White Russian. So...
Camera is sweet, works perfectly and of course is an attention getter. Has the 6x6 mask inside (which of course you can remove to take 6x9 pics). Comes with the case.

But wait there's more... yeah that white leather is all sorts of awesome. But I also have a tartan leather kit for it! I do, it's true! Not kidding. Swear on yo momma's mumu!

How much for this one of a kind with second set of highland clothes folder? Fedka has the boring black ones for $150 + tax + $33 to ship!

Me? Because we are friends, or should I say, komrads, $120 Shipped/pp. Including the literally impossible to find tartan leathers.

p.s I bought this camera from Fedka a few years ago.

My Pentax with the same tartan, to give you an idea:

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
Included

Shipping Services
USPS Priority

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
1 week

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by Huss; 08-10-2021 at 09:56 PM.
08-11-2021, 07:39 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 10 (100%)
I'm bumping this just because I like the posters prose so much. LOL!

Just to help further, from what I have read elsewhere, correct me if I'm wrong but this is a 120mm Film camera, which makes it much more desirable than a lot of the USA made 620mm folding camera's of the time where you had to spool off from 620 spools onto 120 spools in a dark bag because 620 film is near impossible to find. (been there done that, still have the dark bag, heh)

Eric
08-11-2021, 11:11 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 3 (100%)
Original Poster
Thanks Eric! Yes, this is a 120 film camera, which can take pics in either 6x9 or 6x6 formats. It has a mask that you insert for the 6x6, and a switch on the VF that you set accordingly.