Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-17-2021, 08:55 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 3 (100%)
Zenit 212K Pentax K mount 35mm slr w/ Zenitar lens!

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Zenit 212K Pentax K mount 35mm slr w/ Zenitar lens!

Asking Price
50.00 USD

Item Location
California (United States)

Item Description
Zenit 212K 35mm film camera with Zenitar lens.

Excellent condition. The meter works - the LEDs light up etc - accurate? It's a Soviet camera!
I have placed some electrical tape over the back film door window - which you can remove. I always do that as that is the main source of light leaks with any camera that has them.
As with all Zenits, when you wind the film lever, do not be shy! Make sure to complete the full winding stroke till you hit the hard stop. This makes sure the shutter and mirror is properly cocked.
This is a cool 35mm slr, in the Pentax K mount, so there are lots of lenses you can use for it, or you can use this lens (Zenitar 50mm f2) on any camera that uses the Pentax K mount.

A nice piece with a great lens. I actually bought it for the lens, which I often used on my Pentax cameras!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
North America

Shipping Charge

Shipping Services
USPS Priority

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
1 week same shape

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!