Pentax K-01 Mirrorless (Body Only)

Asking Price
190.00 170 USD

Item Location
Charlotte (United States)

Item Description
Pentax K-01 Black body

EXIF Shutter Count: <3875

I purchased this as a backup to my K-5, but got a K-3 shortly after that, so the K-01 never saw much use. I did have a screen protector on the camera for most of it's life (you can see this in some of the pictures), which has now been removed. The only blemish on the camera is a small scratch on that rear screen - you can possibly see it in the photo of the back screen (25% in and 3% up from the lower left corner). When the camera is turned on, I can't see it.

Everything works.

Includes: Original body cap, original Pentax strap, original battery charger and cable, non-original battery, original box with all paperwork (but does not include XS40 lens!)

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge

Shipping Services
UPS or USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Returns within seven (7) calendar days after receipt by the purchaser, only if the item is not as described - no warranty implied.

Buyer to pay return shipping and return the item before refund initiated. If the item is received in original condition, the refund will be sent via PayPal.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 12  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 12  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 12  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 12  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 12  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 12  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 12  Photo 

Last edited by HenrikDK; 08-25-2021 at 10:01 AM.
08-25-2021, 10:07 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 22 (100%)
Original Poster
Lowered price