Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-02-2021, 12:09 AM   #1
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 12 (100%)
DA 50mm f1.8 lens, Peak Design Slide Lite strap and Crumpler shoulder bag

I'm continuing to trim down my various bits of gear and I no longer have a need for these items so it's time they went to a new home

DA 50mm f1.8

One of the almost legendary Plastic Fantastics. I can't see any marks on either the body of the lens or the glass and the aperture blades are clean and work as they should. There's a few specks of dust inside the lens but of course they don't affect the image quality. Included in the sale but not shown in the photo's are a 52 - 49mm step down ring with a generic 49mm metal lens hood and a generic lens cap to fit. I've also got the original front lens cap, the box and the paperwork but the rear lens cap isn't a genuine Pentax one.

$AU 100

Peak Design Slide Lite strap.

This is as good as new and the sale includes all the fittings and accessories shown in the photo. I'm only selling it because I used it with my K-1, but that now that I've sold it I don't need an extra strap. These are a great and very versatile strap. It comfortably held a K-1 and FA Limited and I see no reason why it won't carry a bigger combo safely.

$AU 70

Crumpler Proper Roady 2.0 2500 shoulder / sling bag

A great bag for an APS-C body and lens combination, I'm sure some mirrorless setups would fit but I haven't tried it. It's just the right size for short photo walks where you don't want to take a ton of gear. Both dividers that came with the bag are included. Lightly used with no marks or damage. It could almost pass as new.

$AU 25

SOLD

If you buy two or more items then I'll offer a discount.

Payment is by Paypal (I'll wear the fees) for overseas buyers. Australian buyers can pay by direct deposit. No returns unless the item isn't as described or is DOA (if it's the DA 50). Buyer pays return shipping in that case. Please PM me if you have any questions or need a postage quote. For Aussie buyers the various bits should easily fit into a satchel for posting.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX KP  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX KP  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX KP  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX KP  Photo 

Last edited by carlb; 10-09-2021 at 11:21 PM.
10-09-2021, 11:39 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 12 (100%)
Original Poster
Bump for lowered prices. Will also consider reasonable offers.