Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-09-2021, 07:18 AM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
Pentax K1000 w/ a50mm f2 flash & more (shipping included)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax K1000 w/ a50mm f2 flash & more (shipping included)

Asking Price
95.00 USD

Item Location
Wilkes County NC USA (United States)

Item Description
Just a note: I have several items listed for sale, all include shipping cost in price. If you opt to buy a couple of items at the same time which can be safely packed and shipped together, price will be adjusted. If I can save on shipping, you will as well.[/COLOR]

Nice Pentax K1000 set for your consideration.
I have kept this camera as a prop and display unit on the shelf. Never exposed film with it...but have run test rolls thru it to be sure film advance works as it should, which it does.
Camera body is in very nice condition (..my opinion..).
All dials, knobs and control seem to function as designed.
Shutters speed 'sound' changes with each speed adjustment and 'sound' good but as stated above, I have never exposed a roll of film with the camera so can not guarantee shutter speeds are accurate.
Mirror foam has been replaced and is in good shape.
Film door seals HAVE NOT been replaced.
Battery compartment is clean.
Light meter is working though it does seem to under-expose (..+/- a stop or so..) compared to the same scene reading by the K-1.

Items included with the set are as seen in the photos:
Pentax K1000 body.

Pentax-A 50mm f2. This lens is in good shape. Smooth focus & aperture adjustment. Clean & snappy aperture. Front and rear glass has no obvious damage such as scratches or cleaning marks. No sign of internal fog, fungus or haze. Normal internal dust which is as expected with old lenses.

TOU/FIVE STAR Macro 28-75mm 3.5-4.5 zoom lens. Tossing this one in as an extra. Not a great lens and really not much of a 'macro' lens at a max 1:5 and a minimum focusing distance of about 16". Lens body is quite clean. Focus, aperture and zoom are smooth. Front glass may have cleaning marks or scratches. Rear glass looks pretty good. Not sure what is going on internally, not as clear as I would think it should be yet don't see obvious haze or fog...maybe one tiny spec of fungus on the edge an internal element.

Pentax AF160Sa Flash. This flash has the three pin base, not meant for the K1000 but does fire fire with it. Nice clean little flash, Clean battery compartment.

Don't have a strap for the K1000 but tossing in an old thin strap I found. Never opened the package so don't know the length or even if it'll work as a camera strap. Looks to be plastic not the leather type, hopefully buyer will find a use for it.

Also included is Owners Manual, rough, and original serial number tag or record, no date or price but was the first one of these I ever saw so kept it.

Look closely at the photos, they are of the item you are buying and should be considered as part of the description.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
Included

Shipping Services
Price dependent

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
No returns unless item not as described.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5 II s  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5 II s  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5 II s  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5 II s  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5 II s  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5 II s  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5 II s  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5 II s  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5 II s  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-1  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5 II s  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5 II s  Photo 
10-14-2021, 04:09 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Bump #1
6 Days Ago   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Sale Pending.....thank you for your interest.