Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-30-2021, 11:08 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 3 (80%)
Black Pentax MX in EU

Hi, I'm intending to gift someone a black Pentax MX film camera (at least body). Maybe interested in a 50/1.7 or 50/1.4 M lens (or others). Not so interested in the MX winder or other accessories like ever-ready case. Looking for something that has "gift" quality: fully functional, little use, no dents, no mods, clean viewfinder. I saw the offers on ebay but nothing stood out as really impressive. Please send me a PM if you're from the European Union and you have something that sounds like it could fit the bill.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
classifieds, mx, pentax, pentax mx, sell pentax, wanted