PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Nikon D7100 + 3 Lenses + Flash

Asking Price
975.00 CAD

Item Location
Toronto (Canada)

Item Description
I was a frequent member of this board before life intervened (Kids) and I sold off all my Pentax gear. With kids I wanted lightening fast AF and tried Nikon, and lightening fast AF it has. My reputation here was absolutely rock solid (see feedback).

You are not going to find gear in better shape than this. No alarms and no surprises. Set consists of;
  • Nikon D7100 Body - just 4,546 actuations
  • Nikon 50mm f/1.8 D
  • Nikon 70-300mm f4.5-5.6G VR ED (hahaha ED, well it zooms just fine!) with hood
  • Tamron 28-75mm constant f/2.8 XR Di SP
  • Nikon SB-600 Speedlight

Accessories include;
  • Original strap, body cap, power cable, charger, battery, box, documentation
  • Nikon Remote
  • Case for flash and the 70-300
  • Lenses have both front and rear caps

Quick notes on the gear;
  • The body is still very relevant today, outstanding lowlight performance, lightening fast AF, 24mp etc.
  • The flash rotates BOTH ways
  • Careful comparing the 70-300 with non-VR models, there is a significant price gap
  • The Tamron is handy, yes the 50mm prime takes better photos but to have f/2.8 right through the range is very helpful

Again, no surprises here, it all works as new, it all looks close to new and 4500 clicks on the body is insanely low.

Prepared to part out but REALLY would prefer to sell the entire kit if possible. Priced very aggressively to reduce hassle on my part, would make a great starter kit for a fraction of the retail cost.

Happy to provide close up photos of the gear if you need it but you won't be disappointed. No smoking, no pets, no LCD scratches etc.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Courier Only - Buyer pays actual cost

Shipping Services
Any reputable courier

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
Will accept E-Transfer in Canada.

Due to COVID-19 I will only use couriers who will pick up from my door.

Price is in $CDN, Americans save 28% at time of listing.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

View Picture EXIF
SM-G965W  Photo 
12-23-2021, 04:57 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 27 (100%)
just curious, what Pentax Body did you had before (to compare AF).
12-23-2021, 05:13 PM - 1 Like   #3
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 18 (100%)
Original Poster
We are going way back my friend, K200D > K10D > K7.

In the end I just wasn't using the glass I had, I sold them all for a profit but I see the prices have still risen. I am talking FA43 and 77. The 43 was frustrating though, schitzo AF but I loved the length on a 1.5 body.

The Nikon was a revelation AF wise, the speed and accuracy is ridiculous, but I never felt at one with it, especially the backward lens mount. Have to say the amount of gear available is crazy, good lenses and bodies for not much. I have since gone Fuji and feel at home there but still have a fondness for Pentax.

Last edited by Alfisti; 12-24-2021 at 07:06 AM.