Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-10-2008, 12:46 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 38 (100%)
[SOLD] DA* 300mm f4, K200D w/grip, 15-55 II, 50-200mm, Canon XT, Powerbook G4

UPDATE: Decided to pull my items from the marketplace since I changed my mind and may keep most of my goodies. I will relist some items in the next few days after I have really thought about what I really want to sell.

Hi there, selling some of my gear that I no longer need. Everything is complete and in excellent to mint condition. All items are located in Miami and price is in USD.

Pentax DA* 300mm f4 lens. Comes 100% complete with the box, documents and case. The lens is in mint condition with the only noticeable marks being a pinhead-sized spot on the bottom the the tripod mount and a slight paint fade on one of the "teeth" of the hood mount (seen in photo) on the lens that is difficult to notice and cannot be seen while the hood is mounted in either direction. There is no way to avoid this on any DA300 or DA200 other than never using the hood.

Pentax K200D bundle--- willing to split up. This includes the camera, battery grip, 18-55mm II f3.5-5.6 lens, 50-200mm f4-5.6 lens, all caps, all cables, neck strap, CD, documents and boxes. About 3260 shots have been taken with it. It's in the same condition as it was when it was new except for a tiny mark on the rear LCD that is difficult to notice when off and nearly impossible to notice when turned on. It does not look like it was ever used other than that. There is a piece of dust in the rear element that does not affect IQ on the 18-55, all other glass on both lenses is flawless other than that.

Canon Rebel XT kit. This includes the camera, 18-55mm kit lens, all caps, all cables, neck strap, battery, charger, CD, documents and the box as well as a boxed Canon brand cable remote and 2GB memory card. I bought the camera and remote new and have only used them a few times. About 300 shots have been taken with it. It's in the same condition as it was when I bought it new. You cannot tell it was ever used or touched by human hands. The lens was from another camera and is in excellent condition. Everyting works perfect.

Apple Powerbook G4 1.67Ghz hi-res. This is the uncommon and hard to find 1.67ghz model that shipped with the high-resolution LCD that was used in the MacBooks. This model was only in production for three months before the switch to Intel and is the best PPC Powerbook Apple made. Laptop is in near mint condition with only three very light and small scratches and zero dents. These models tend to scratch and dent easy.

Specs are 1GB RAM (can be upgraded to 4GB), 80GB Hard Drive, DVD burner SuperDrive, 15" 1440x960 high-res matt screen (no glare), WiFi, Dual-Link DVI port, firewire 400 & 800, PCMCIA slot and a backlit keyboard (all keys light up in a dark room). The laptop includes the power adapter, a battery that's less than a year old, and the latest OSX and iLife installed and updated.

Buyer pays actual shipping cost. Local pickup in South Florida is fine. I will accept PayPal and standard credit cards through Google Checkout if you have some good feedback (eBay or here) or long time members tell me you are trustworthy. I would prefer a money order as my first choice of payment and will only accept a money order for sales outside the United States. I have an eBay rating of 100% with 5 out of 5 stars for item description from 124 transactions. My eBay user ID is “albertsiegel” if you wish to look me up. I also have excellent feedback here. Please feel free to PM or e-mail me with any questions or comments you may have. Thank you for your interest.

Last edited by Albert Siegel; 12-19-2008 at 08:57 PM. Reason: add photos
12-10-2008, 01:56 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 23 (100%)
I've had a couple transactions with Albert. He is a joy to deal with.
12-10-2008, 04:08 PM   #3
Syb
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 3 (100%)
That may be so, but both Miami and Tokyo are really far away when you're in the Netherlands... (free bump)... and the European Union imposes a lot of importation taxes (VAT and...) on photographic equipment. So I'll pass.
12-10-2008, 04:12 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Thanks for the bumps and I've corrected my location. I will be in Miami for a little while with no plans on Tokyo for at least a few months.

12-13-2008, 04:20 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Photos added
12-15-2008, 08:45 AM   #6
Veteran Member

Original Poster
I relisted the DA300 for sell... I can't decide if I should really sell this lens or keep it.. I don't really need or even use the 300mm, but I really like it. Still though.. The sale of this lens could fund other goodies that I would use..
12-18-2008, 03:42 PM   #7
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Decided to split up the K200D pakcage and lowered prices.