PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax K1 body

Asking Price
900.00 USD

Item Location
Florida (United States)

Item Description
This is a backup body I bought about 2 years ago used, I've only used it during a few months while I was getting my original K1 fixed by Pentax.
Once I got my first one back, this one sat on a shelf and has been there for the past year, so I decided it's time to sell it.

In overall very good condition, the screen is excellent, the body has a few light scuffs on the bottom right corner, as you can see on the photos, but I cant see anything else on the rest of the body, it's very good.
The #1 SD card slot has a small issue, the spring loaded mechanism that eject the card out doesn't work anymore, you can still use a card and it works fine that way, it's just that you have to grab the card with your nail to get it out.
The #2 card slot works perfectly fine.

Please don't hesitate to ask questions. Shutter count is 57763.

It will come with the box, the original Pentax charger and one genuine Pentax battery.

Because of the small issue with the SD card slot, I priced it at $900 and that includes shipping in the lower 48 and PayPal fees.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
Included

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
No returns

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images