Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-07-2022, 08:34 AM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 12 (100%)
SIGMA EX 17-35mm f/2.8-4 ASPH. Dia.82mm filters, FF / Shipping included

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
SIGMA EX 17-35mm f/2.8-4 ASPH. Dia.82mm filters, FF Pentax AF, Shipping included

Asking Price
250.00 USD

Item Location
Cape Town (South Africa)

Item Description
SIGMA EX 17-35mm f/2.8-4 ASPH. Dia.82mm filters, Full-frame
In original makers packaging with all papers & accessories (hood, both caps & case).

Film era full frame sigma wide angle zoom. Straight blades - this lens makes well defined crisp sunstars, closed down a couple of stops. 8 blades, so 8 points to the sunstars.
I confirm that on my K1 at 17mm, the lens is full frame. Tried it out for this sale. Corners acceptable and centre gets very sharp as you close down to f8/f11. Vignetting reduces steadily as you stop down. Distortion surprisingly low. Color balance good. AF is screw, but fast and accurate. Nice build quality, rather small and light. And it takes dia.82mm filters. Well suited for landscape and travel. At F8/F11 on the K1 it looks respectable. Would not employ it for astro or interiors off a tripod. For travel landscape work it should be a useful (and portable lens).
Not many options available for the K1 this wide - certainly not at this price point and with the ability to take sensible size filters.

New old stock that I bought from a camera store. Bought it after buying a 15-30/2.8 as the size of that beast left it unused. I ended up using my A-20/2.8 and FA 31, so I have not used this lens other than testing it on my K1 for this sale.
Inspected carefully and the lens is pristine & in new condition.
I rated the condition lower as the exterior box has some visible wear - see the photos.

No warranty.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
EU, US, UK, UAE

Shipping Charge
INCLUDED

Shipping Services
FEDEX PRIORITY, door to door delivery, SIGNED FOR.
Accepted Payment Types
PayPal with buyer protection.

Return Policy & Additional Details
Returns accepted

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Although I have been a member of Pentax Forums for 10 years now, I have not used this forum's marketplace to buy or sell until recently. I have changed camera systems and am selling my pentax gear.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
SM-G973F  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
SM-G973F  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
SM-G973F  Photo 

Last edited by The shooter; 02-27-2022 at 02:52 AM. Reason: PRICE DROP / SHIPPING INCLUDED
02-15-2022, 07:31 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Tried the lens out on the K1 and updated the sale with comments accordingly.
For someone looking for a low cost WA FF zoom for travel & landscape shots.....
At 17mm f8/f11 is respectable.
02-17-2022, 09:09 AM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Price drop to $270 / FedEx door to door delivery included!

---------- Post added 02-25-22 at 12:06 AM ----------

Still available. I can offer a discount of $80 on this price if you buy one of my other listed items at the same time and I co-ship both purchases to you.
03-08-2022, 11:58 PM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
still available - discount available if you purchase multiple items that I co-ship together by FedEx; included in price. PM me if you want to purchase multiple items that I have listed.

03-15-2022, 10:14 AM   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Hello - I can reduce the price by 70 USD if purchased with one of my other listings and shipped together.

Other listings:
SIGMA EX 15/2.8 AF fisheye for Pentax/ shipping included - PentaxForums.com
PENTAX DA WR 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 AL IF DC LENS, LIKE NEW, shipping included - PentaxForums.com