PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Adaptalux Control Pod 1.0

Asking Price
80.00 USD

Item Location
Cumming (United States)

Item Description
Adaptalux Control Pod 1.0 (original release). I backed this long ago on Kickstarter and ceased doing stock photo and closeup shots shortly thereafter, so never really used this much.

Does work as shown in the photos below. Works with Adaptalux mobile software (bluetooth) to control lighting profiles, etc. Just did a reset on the device (per these instructions: https://adaptalux.com/support/master-reset/) and all is working fine. This is only necessary if like me you let it go for YEARS without using it. Simple enough to do.

However, it seems one of the five sockets (top right as you're facing it) is not working at the moment. The other four work fine and since I only have four lighting arms to include, you only need four sockets. The 1.0 was made of cheaper plastic, so it's showing some wear and tear as well. But if you've been looking for an opportunity to try this out at a more than reasonable price, my loss is your gain.

Includes Control Pod 1.0, USB charging cable. Two white lighting arms. One blue lighting arm. One orange lighting arm. One level 2 white diffuser, one level 3 white diffuser, one level 1 orange diffuser. Does not need to mount on hotshoe, but can mount on any threaded lightstand or tripod as well.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge

Shipping Services
USPS, UPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
No returns... unless items significantly not in condition described.

PayPal goods and services only. Fees paid by seller as required by TOS.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 12 Pro Max  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 12 Pro Max  Photo   
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 12 Pro Max  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 12 Pro Max  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 12 Pro Max  Photo 
View Picture EXIF