PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
K3 Body - 39500 Shutter Count

Asking Price
303.00 295.00 USD

Item Location
Minneapolis (United States)

Item Description
Selling my much beloved K3 Body with 39,500 Shutter Count. Includes K3 Body, OEM Camera Strap, Battery and Charger. Purchased from another PF forum member in 2019. The K3 was a huge upgrade from my K5 I had that time. Highly recommended if you currently you own a older K camera, new to the K system or need a backup to K1. The responsiveness of the camera, fps, sharpness and the ability to use PLM lenses is fantastic.

Highlights of K3:
Amazing Ergonomics, my favorite of all the Pentax cameras.
2 Card slots
IBIS
27 Point Autofocus System.
Sharp 24 MP anti-alias filterless sensor.
3.2 Rear Screen.
Ability to use PLM lenses.
8.3 FPS shooting speed.
200k rated shutter.
Much faster Screwdrive motor compared to older models.
Full list of Specs from Ricoh website here

Camera is in good condition with ~39500 shutter count of the 200,000 rated assembly. Works great mechanically with no issues.

External body shows wear from previous owner. Marks on the baseplate. Scuffs near the strap eyelets from a camera strap. Slight shiny surfaces on the near the thumb grip on the rear of camera. Camera door makes a small click sound if you press on it from the side. Screens show the faintest of marks.

Reason for selling picked up a KP and the K3 hasn't been used as much lately. PM with any questions.

Photos of the camera at the bottom of the page. (Please note camera will come with a generic white body cap not the black one shown in the photos)

Some shots with my K3 the last couple years.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge
Included in the price.

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Returns only if item not as described.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

Last edited by Bluestem; 02-15-2022 at 12:28 PM.
02-15-2022, 12:26 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 3 (100%)
Original Poster
Bump. Price Reduced to $295.