PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax K3 Mk II

Asking Price
500.00 USD

Item Location
Morrisville, NC (United States)

Item Description
This is for a lightly used Pentax K3 Mk II. Was mainly used for astrophotography connected to a telescope via a t-ring. This does have a kit lens as well. I have some additional lenses that I will be posting and will link here once those are up. I haven't used it for about a year but it appears to be in full working order. The only thing I noticed is that the intervalometer port seems to be loose. Not sure if it got bumped at some point but aside from that, all other features and functions work normally. I am asking $500 but am willing to negotiate for an acceptable offer. However, if you are going to come at me with some super low ball offer, please just move along. I can take paypal as a payment and I am willing to ship within the US. I will ship once the payment has cleared. If you happen to be local, then cash is king but will stay take paypal but will not hand over until payment has cleared.

What's included:
Camera body
18-135mm kit lens
battery and charger

Shutter Count 26,554
Manufacture Date 2016:08:04

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
TBD

Shipping Services
USPS or UPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
No returns

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

Last edited by deathtical; 02-15-2022 at 08:12 PM.
02-15-2022, 06:43 PM   #2

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
Do you know the shutter count?
02-15-2022, 08:11 PM   #3
deathtical

Feedback Score: (%)
QuoteOriginally posted by toukan Quote
Do you know the shutter count?
Camera PENTAX K-3 II
Shutter Count 26,554
Manufacture Date 2016:08:04
Lens M-42 or No Lens
02-16-2022, 08:48 AM   #4

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
I am interested in purchasing your K3ii...will you take Paypal? Can you ship via UPS?

Thanks!
David

02-16-2022, 02:26 PM   #5
deathtical

QuoteOriginally posted by dlfoster77 Quote
I am interested in purchasing your K3ii...will you take Paypal? Can you ship via UPS?

Thanks!
David
Yes, I can take PayPal and I can use UPS. Please PM me and we can discuss. Thanks
02-21-2022, 09:49 AM   #6
deathtical

This has been sold. Just trying to figure out how to mark it as such.