Item for Sale
PENTAX-A 20mm f/2.8 LENS, shipping included

Asking Price
450.00 USD

Item Location
Cape Town (South Africa)

Item Description
PENTAX-A 20mm f/2.8 LENS

Lens in pristine condition, not much used and very nicely cared for. Both original caps with the lens. Lens cosmetics extremely clean and no marks visible under close inspection. Optics are pristine. Spotless front and back elements. No Haze. No fungus. No dust inside elements. No oil on aperture blades. Aperture ring clicks smoothly through the settings and the A lock button works as it should. Focus ring beautifully damped and precise. One of the best Pentax lenses in superb condition and not seen often these days. At this very special price, buy it before its gone.

From my personal collection which I am selling.

I ship by FedEx Priority door to door courier, signed for, to your registered PayPal address for our mutual protection. Returns accepted within 7 days of receipt. PayPal Buyer Protection. Sale price includes shipping to EU, UK, USA, UAE. I will ship to other destinations (excl Russia, Belarus & China), but this may require additional shipping payment. PM me with your shipping address for an estimate.

Thank you for looking at my listing. Please feel welcome to PM me should you have any further questions.

Kind regards

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
USA, EU, UK, UAE, ZA.

Shipping Charge
INCLUDED

Shipping Services
FedEx PRIORITY WORLDWIDE, door to door delivery, signed for.

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal with buyer protection.

Return Policy & Additional Details
RETURNS ACCEPTED IN SAME CONDITION AS RECEIVED

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
SM-G973F  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
SM-G973F  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
SM-G973F  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
SM-G973F  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
SM-G973F  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
SM-G973F  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
SM-G973F  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
SM-G973F  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
SM-G973F  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
SM-G973F  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
SM-G973F  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
SM-G973F  Photo 

Last edited by The shooter; 02-25-2022 at 08:29 AM. Reason: Price drop $45
02-24-2022, 01:28 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 8 (100%)
I can personally vouch for The Shooter's lenses condition, packaging and shipment from Capetown, SA. I just received delivery of his FA*80-200. It looks better in my hand than it did in the pictures. Fedex delivery to middle America took six days and they were very proactive in contacting me to get the correct zip code for delivery to my house. The box was unmarked and the lens was packed extremely well. The Shooter was very easy and responsive to deal with, the most of any seller I've dealt with on PF. I highly recommend him.