Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-06-2022, 02:49 PM   #1

Feedback Score: 14 (100%)
K-1 (11,897 Shutter Count) w/Grip & RRS L Plate and DFA 15-30

For sale is my much loved combo K-1 and DFA 15-30. These items have given me much joy over the years but at this point I need to consolidate systems with my wildlife setup. So here goes:

1- K1 - $1250 USD: Shutter count is 11,897 and body is in overall great condition. It's been used certainly but lacks any damage of significance with a lack of scars and the back LCD is clean. Attached in the photos is the RRS L plate I purchased that fits the camera perfectly. Also comes with the Pentax OEM battery grip with both battery trays. Other contents include the original battery, charger and other box contents. I'm also throwing in my third party dual charger and handful of third party batteries. Additionally the Pentax magnifying eyecup O-ME53 is included with the original eyecup and cap. Also throwing in some Pentax remotes. Camera functions correctly with no issues.

2- DFA 15-30 - $950 USD: This has been my go-to lens since it was released. It's sharp and a good performer. The front and rear glass is clean with no noticeable dust. The body of the lens is in great condition although you will notice from the photos that the indented corners of the front plastic hood show marks from where my 100mm filter holder attached to the hood.

These are separate listings totaling $2200. If you'd like to buy both I'll take off $100. Payment via Paypal G&S, all costs and shipping included. Happy to answer any questions. Thanks for looking!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
E-M5MarkIII  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
E-M5MarkIII  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
E-M5MarkIII  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
E-M5MarkIII  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
E-M5MarkIII  Photo 
View Picture EXIF