PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Watson 66 Bulk Film Loader

Asking Price
15.00 USD

Item Location
SE Pennsylvania (United States)

Item Description
Into film shooting? Enhance your experience by loading your own. The loader will hold up to 100 ft. of 35mm film. This gives you the flexibility to load cartridges with any number of frames up to their maximum capacity (usually one or two more than 36).

I have owned this Watson '66' C bulk film loader since new, but it has seen minimal usage, none in the last 10 years.

It is complete in its original box with the original tiny instruction booklet. There may even still be some B&W film inside - I did not open it to find out. With it your will also receive a metal template for cutting the film leader to shape and a roll of labels that may be applied to the film cartridges or cans. Only about half of the labels will be usable due to the adhesive drying out.

One note - I purchased this as a "C" revision of the unit and that is what the box says. However, molded into the main body, it says "Model 66 B". I suspect that they did not change the mold when they went from B to C.

I am in the process of reducing my photographic equipment and don't want to add to landfills by offering items to someone who might put them to good use.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
No returns
If the item is not as described, I will refund the purchase price

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

03-08-2022, 01:02 AM   #2
-
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 8 (100%)
If you were in the UK, I'd buy that in a heartbeat... both as a collectible, and probably to use at some point. There can't be many in such perfect condition...
03-08-2022, 06:50 AM   #3
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by BigMackCam Quote
If you were in the UK, I'd buy that in a heartbeat... both as a collectible, and probably to use at some point. There can't be many in such perfect condition...
Thanks Mike. I always try to keep my equipment in as new condition. I hate to think how much shipping across the pond would cost - bakelite makes this heavy.
03-09-2022, 05:27 PM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 3 (100%)
PM sent