Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-08-2022, 12:38 AM   #1
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 54 (100%)
Smc da*300

Good condition, as shown in photos. Comes with front and rear caps and hood as well as padded carrying case which I found very convenient.
Converted to screwdrive auto focus some time ago which works great on my K1 and isn't too loud. Never spooked a bird with it anyway. Looks like I lost the tripod foot, so that's not included unless I find it :/

Payment via PayPal, returns accepted within 5 days of receipt, buyer pays return shipping.
Worldwide shipping from Japan is $40.

Here are some sample photos, taken with the DA1.4TC:https://www.flickr.com/gp/thedreadpirateroberts/H99np2

Last edited by ChatMechant; 04-27-2022 at 03:56 PM.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
buy pentax, classifieds, for sale, pentax for sale, pentax marketplace, sell pentax