PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Sigma 12-24 FF zoom lens, Pentax mount

Asking Price
340.00 USD

Item Location
Colorado (United States)

Item Description
Here's a real workhorse ultrawide zoom lens for Full Frame. I used this for real estate photos, where it gave me the the straightest walls, ceilings and doorways of any UWA I've tried. It's almost immune to barrel distortion, even at its widest! Even the new Pentax DA* 11-18 has more barrel distortion. It's a slow lens, but it's sharp at its widest aperture. This helps make it a light lens for its class. The usual Sigma EX matte finish has dulled a bit and there's a small area of paint loss under the zoom ring, under the user's ring finger. Optically and mechanically, it's in excellent working condition. The front element is free of any scratches. Try it, you'll like it!

Sold with front and rear caps, case, box and manuals.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
$20 in USA, actual cost elsewhere

Shipping Services
USPS, UPS, Fed Ex, DHL

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Returns for purchase price refund are accepted if you find this lens is defective in any way.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-1 Mark II  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
View Picture EXIF
View Picture EXIF
View Picture EXIF

Last edited by Wheatridger; 03-26-2022 at 08:20 AM.
03-24-2022, 11:56 AM   #2
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 5 (100%)
I do primarily architectural photography with a K1ii nowadays, and this lens is a serious boon. Read the reviews, they are accurate. Its a great lens, hard to come by for FF.