PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
F-Zooms

Asking Price
70.00 USD

Item Location
Seattle, WA, USA (United States)

Item Description
I'm honing my lens stable and am letting 2 really good F Series zooms go. I've had each of these for several years and have been 100% happy with them, they've just been pushed to the side by other lenses.

F 35-70/3.5-4.5 $35
8.74 Pentax Forums User Rating
This is a lens that has me smiling and giggling every time I leave the house with it. It’s just a bit bigger than a 50mm prime and fast enough and the perfect zoom range for a walk-around lens. Excellent photo quality and a shockingly good quazi-macro range which is nice, fun, and a great way to blur your backgrounds. Great clarity, depth, and those astonishing 1980s Pentax colors. I have the original box for this one. There is a tiny bit of peeling on the exterior rubber (pictured). It could be glued back down, it just never bothered me.

F 70-210/4-5.6 $35
8.35 Pentax Forums User Rating

This is another great lens, in context. I passed on 2 or 3 copies of this lens until I found this clean one and I used it mostly to photograph youth baseball. I ultimately replaced it with a Tamron 70-200/2.8 zoom which about 3x bigger and heavier. This guy is easy to walk around with and I kept it for a few years after acquiring the new lens for that exact reason. I actually prefer it in several ways, but extra speed helps for those baseball photos when the light isn't ideal.

I will sell these two lenses for $60 as a bundle. I'll propose splitting UPS or FedEx ground shipping. You can pay to get it faster if you are in a hurry. If you'd like it outside of the US, let's talk about it first and I'll ask you to cover the shipping.

Also see my listing for a DA70/2.4 limited for more shared shipping.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
I'll split it with you in US

Shipping Services
UPS/FedEx

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
I value my spotless reputation here. If things aren't as indicated, we'll resolve it, even if that means taking it back...but they will be.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3 Mark III  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3 Mark III  Photo 
04-11-2022, 06:04 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 39 (100%)
pm sent