PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax K10D, 3 batteries, Charger

Asking Price
100.00 USD

Item Location
West of Charlotte, NC (United States)

Item Description

Very nice condition K10D DSLR. You can see in the forum section what nice images this CCD camera produces. Legendarily well-built, just a pleasure to use. Why am I selling? Just clearing out so that I use what I have, and I want someone else to enjoy this camera.

Very few signs of wear or use, certainly no damage. There is a small mark on the rear screen near the upper right corner. I could not photograph it to save me. Screen works, controls work. All covers are in place.

Shutter count 12,177.

Includes OE charger and cord, three batteries (one Pentax, two aftermarket). All have been confirmed to take a charge.

I'll take care of the PayPal fees, I've tried to keep the shipping reasonable. I can usually ship within three days (commonly the next day) depending on work schedule surprises and where the weekend falls.

I also have the Pentax D-BG2 battery grip for this camera listed separately.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge
$11.00

Shipping Services
USPS, Parcel or Priority

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Unless I've completely missed on the condition of the item, sales are final. Please ask questions before buying.
Will only ship to PayPal confirmed address.

Last edited by MXLX; 04-14-2022 at 07:51 PM.