PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax K-1 Body + 2 Batteries + Charger

Asking Price
$975.00 USD

Item Location
West of Charlotte, NC (United States)

Item Description

If you're looking at an ad for a K-1, I'll assume you're familiar with this photographic beast. The camera is in great shape; probably better than "Excellent," but not quite "Like New." I priced the camera trying to be at the average eBay price and below online used camera sellers.
  • Shutter count: 3226!
  • There are very few signs of wear
  • There is some dust in the crevices, just from being stored not in a camera bag
  • The rear screen is clean and articulates properly
  • All controls (at least the ones I've explored) work properly
One of the batteries is Pentax, the other is aftermarket. Both have been confirmed to take and keep a charge. I purchased this camera without a charger. The one included is an aftermarket one that I had as a spare for my K3. This charger works both plugged into the wall and with the included car adapter. I have removed the strap lugs, but will include them in the package. One does not have the little rubber attachment.

As to the shipping: The K-1 isn't dainty, and shipping has increased in cost. $18 won't quite cover insured shipping, but it will get it close. Just wanted potential buyers to know that I wasn't trying to sneak in extra profit.

Please inspect the images closely, and feel free to ask any questions you may have. I can usually ship within three days (commonly the next day) depending on work schedule surprises and where the weekend falls.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge
$18

Shipping Services
USPS, probably Priority Mail (Insured)

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
I've done my best to make sure the description is accurate and the condition is at least as good as described. If I have missed anything, I will do my best to make it right, but I would expect you to be pleased and the sale to be final.
Will only ship to PayPal confirmed address.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by MXLX; 04-17-2022 at 08:22 AM. Reason: Price decrease
04-17-2022, 08:20 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 32 (100%)
Original Poster
I received a question about anything being visible in the viewing path (finder-prism-screen-mirror). The mirror is fine. The finder is fine. There is at least one speck of dust, and here also appear to be a few faint marks on the focusing screen itself (inside the camera, not the LCD screen on the back. These marks are mainly only visible with a lens removed and looking toward an open area. You have to look for them with a lens mounted and in normal use. I have adjusted the price to reflect this.
04-20-2022, 06:45 AM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 32 (100%)
Original Poster
Sort of a bump: Help save me from myself! I have a line on yet another battery and an OE charger. If that shows up and I get a line on a lens I've looked for for FF, I'll be sunk. Someone needs a good deal on a very lightly used K-1. Take it home!!! Talk to me!
--
No, really...I'm fine...
04-20-2022, 09:38 AM   #4
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 43 (100%)
Pm sent.