SMC Pentax DA 18-135 Zoom Lens

Asking Price
130.00 USD

Item Location
Near Charlotte, NC (United States)

Item Description
Perhaps the longest lens model name in the Pentax lineup:

SMC Pentax-DA 18-135mm F3.5-5.6 ED AL [IF] DC WR

This is a terrific little lens with remarkable image quality and even more remarkable versatility. I bought it as an upgrade from the "kit" lens that I had gotten for/with my K10D, and it was an improvement in every way. However, I made the decision to sell the K10D (it is on its way to a new home), so I want to pass this along to another soon-to-be happy user.

Glass is clean, without coating issues, marks or scratches. No fungus or haze. Zoom action is smooth, as is focusing action. Markings are clear and bright. Hood mounts properly in either direction. Functions perfectly.

I would recommend you read through the forum reviews for this lens HERE.

Comes complete with OE Pentax front and rear caps (the picture shows an aftermarket back cap; I found the correct one and swapped it out), and the OE lens hood. I do not have the box or paperwork.

I have tried to price this in the range of lenses sold or for sale in similar condition. I've also tried to keep shipping reasonable; all the rates have gone up since the first of the year. Feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge
$10.00

Shipping Services
USPS, Parcel or Priority

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Unless I have completely misrepresented the lens, or missed something in its function or condition, I would consider all sales to be final. In the event of some mistake, I would certainly make things right.

Buyers must have a verified PayPal address and use that address for shipping.

I will usually ship within three business days, depending on where the weekend falls and on any unexpected change in my work schedule.

References: "dilligafdon" on eBay, "ektar" on Mu-43 and Cameraderie

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by MXLX; 04-18-2022 at 08:07 AM.