PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
SMC Pentax-F 35-70 Zoom

Asking Price
30.00 USD

Item Location
Near Charlotte, NC (United States)

Item Description

You can read the reviews here. This is a remarkable little lens from Pentax' early AF days. Surprisingly sharp and contrasty, with typical Pentax color rendition. Focusing is accurate, just not fast or quiet. Basically the same size as a nifty fifty. Great walk-around lens for any Pentax film or digital camera, even the K-1.

There is a small amount of internal dust, no fungus. The aperture is dry and snappy. There are some faint marks in the coating of the front and rear elements. These are way off to the side and are probably cleanable. All of this is probably a function of age, and I doubt any of it would impact image quality.

Comes with Pentax front and rear caps (rear is push-on). The front one does go on straight; I just wasn't paying attention when I took the picture.

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
This one is being sold as is, so please be sure it meets your needs before buying.

Buyer must have a PayPal verified address and use that address for shipping.

I can usually ship within three days (commonly the next day) depending on where the weekend falls and any unexpected change in my work schedule.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

04-18-2022, 11:06 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 31 (100%)
PM sent.
04-19-2022, 04:10 AM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 40 (100%)
Original Poster
Sale pending.