Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
06-15-2022, 06:33 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 6 (100%)
Sony a7rii w/ 135mm f2

Hello all, up for sale is the following items that I'd prefer to sell as a package, but could seperate them if need be:

Item: a7rii w official Sony battery grip attached
Condition: looks new. Has been babies. Can't seem to find any particular scuffs or issues.
Accessories: 4 third-party batteries, 2 third-party chargers, 1 official Sony battery charger
Please note, this has NO neck or wrist strap! It also doesn't have boxes. Also to note, the battery grip, I'd recommend for it to remain on at all times, as you can access both batteries from the grip. And once removed, it's battery door on the body I seem to have misplaced. The overall size and weight is significantly less than the k1 body alone. This doesn't impact anything, and both the grip and body functions and all the buttons function beautifully.
I'm sure the camera is great for video, but I'm not a video person, thus I can not comment on this. You can watch YouTube videos on this, but videos and I just don't get along.
The image profile, I've set it up to be as close to possible to the Pentax k1 muted colors. That's my personal preference, but you can set this up however you want. Im also a portrait photographer, so I've set this up with portrait priority. And if you're familiar with how the k1 works, all the controls are closely mirroring this with the various function buttons (yes, I love my k1!).The body can add an adapter to add k lenses, but I haven't done that myself. Same goes for m42 lenses. I really enjoy this camera body, and it's a great way to get into the mirrorless world.

Lens: samyang 132mm f2 manual focus FE mount lens
Condition: like new. Has some dust on the surface and the back, but this has no impact on the image. It has both the front, and rear cap, along with the lens hood. If I'm not mistaken, I have the original box for this too.

Bag: Tenba shoulder bag.
Condition: almost new.
This is supposed to be a rain/water resistant bag, but I have never tested this, thus can't comment. Comfy bag, capable of holding at least 5 lenses, body, a 13inch tablet, and several pockets for accessories.

Prices are in CAD
I'm willing to ship, with the first $50 I'll cover. Anything above, the buyer covers.
I'm willing to accept returns 5 days after shipping, if, and only if I didn't mention something here, or the condition is not as I described. The return shipping will be covered by buyer.

I can take more pics if needed.

Selling because I want to upgrade to the a7riii, and pick up the samyang 135mm f1.8. nothing wrong with this kit, and I would hold onto it, but i want to take advantage of the a7riii. Could use this as a backup, but seeing as how my k5 is the backup to my k1 and I haven't touched it in a while....no real point in holding onto all various bodies ...

Please note: I will be traveling between June 24th to July 10th. During this time, I won't have access to the camera or this forum, thus may not be able to reply.

Please let me know if you have any questions

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
Pixel 6  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
Pixel 6  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
Pixel 6  Photo 
06-20-2022, 06:12 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Original Poster
A super juicy Monday bump!
06-24-2022, 05:52 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
To the top it goes
07-10-2022, 07:04 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Original Poster
bump. to the top

07-25-2022, 07:20 AM   #5
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Sold. Please lock the thread.
07-25-2022, 08:15 AM - 1 Like   #6
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 18 (100%)
You need to mark it as sold. Only the seller can do that.
Look to the right under "Seller Tools".