PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax MX recently serviced by Eric Hendrickson

Asking Price
200.00 USD

Item Location
Decorah, IA (United States)

Item Description
For sale is a Pentax MX recently serviced by Eric Hendrickson. Eric installed new light seals and performed a complete CLA service. The finder has minor cleaning marks where the last owner tried to clean the focusing screen. I don't find these distracting. Focusing screen installed is the standard SC-1 split prism with micro prism collar. The body is in excellent condition.

This is a great copy of a great camera. I have found that the MX is too slight for me and I prefer needles to LEDs.

I'll pack well and ship quickly.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
The finder has minor cleaning marks where the last owner tried to clean the focusing screen. The body is in excellent condition.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!