Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-19-2008, 06:13 PM   #1

Feedback Score: 23 (100%)
[SOLD] Pentax K10D, D-BG2 Grip, Samsung NV7 OPS

For Sale:

I have no need for two K10D's and my other body is on the way back from the repairman so this one is up for sale along with the grip. I also have a very nice P&S Samsung NV7 OPS camera for those times you dont want to carry a DSLR.

Pentax K10D Body: All original accessories included, it is boxed and has about 4000 actuations. Works perfectly, LCD is scratch free, real body cap, strap, charger, battery, cords, documentation, and software included.

*Bonus 2GB Sandisk Extreme III card included*

Price: $450 plus USPS Priority shipping/insurance

Pentax D-BG2 Grip: Boxed with instructions. Looks like new, works perfectly.

Price: $100 plus USPS Priority shipping/insurance

Both body and grip for $550 with free USPS Priority shipping/insurance (in CONUS) other areas will add a bit to the postage

Samsung NV7 OPS 7.2MP P&S camera: This is a great P&S camera. All original accessories included, 512MB Lexar SD card and Leather Prostrap included as a bonus. Works perfectly and glass and LCD are perfect as well.
*Camera has small marks on bottom, only cosmetic and do not affect function*

Price: $100 w/ free USPS Priority shipping/insurance

I can take paypal, google, and M/O.

Please PM if you are interested or need further photos of the items. Thanks for looking and Happy Holidays!