Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
09-16-2022, 04:58 PM - 1 Like   #1
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 30 (100%)
Tamron 300mm f2.8 Pentax (Nikon, Canon, Olympus, Minolta)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Tamron 300mm f2.8 Pentax (Nikon, Canon, Olympus, Minolta)

Asking Price
499.00 USD

Item Location
Baltimore (United States)

Item Description
I have owned this Tamron 300mm F2.8 lens with a Pentax adapter for approximately 12 years and was bought from KEH in excellent condition. The original KEH sticker is in the case. I took it out a couple of times in the neighborhood to shoot birds. The body of these lens were originally powder coated from the factory which does not make it hardy for use and quickly shows some usage marks. I bought this one already with the marks as you see in the photos. However optically is in excellent condition – no fungi, no haze, no delamination, and very little internal dust. The lens camera mount is in excellent condition. The original case is delivered with the lens and is in very good condition considering its age.
It has always been used with a 112mm front protective filter and it comes with it as well as a PK/A mount as well.
The serial number is 7000552. These were a clever design and by changing the back mount you can easily make it work for Canon, Nikon, Olympus, Minolta etc. The lens is heavy and not really suitable for handheld shooting. I have always used it with either a monopod or a trip.
My photographic equipment is stored in a low humidity closet with a dehumidifier to lower the humidity during the summer humid months.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
North America

Shipping Charge
$35

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
No returns unless not as described.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

---------- Post added 09-16-22 at 08:01 PM ----------

It comes with a PK/A mount not PK.

---------- Post added 09-17-22 at 11:27 AM ----------

Weekend Bump

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX KP  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX KP  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX KP  Photo 
View Picture EXIF