PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax D-FA 24-70, FA-135 2.8; Venus 12mm Zero-D; DA 55-300

Asking Price
1.00 USD

Item Location
Northern California (United States)

Item Description
I am not using my Pentax gear much these days after transitioning over to the Fuji GFX and X-Pro3 systems, so I am selling off four of my favorite lenses that need to get out and get used again. Contact me for individual pictures of any item if you are seriously interested; I will get around to posting them here when I can. All are well cared for and in excellent or better condition (check my feedback).

SOLD! Venus-Laowa Zero-D 12mm for Pentax: One of my all time favorite lenses to use on the K-1. Surprisingly useful for urban and street photography, and of course landscape and astrophotography as well. Just a solid, well built, smooth focusing dream machine. I am the original owner of this bad boy. Comes with original box. It can be yours for just $495. Added a gallery of sample pics made with this lens: EstimatedEyes's Album: Venus Laowa 12mm Sample Pics - PentaxForums.com

Pentax FA-135 f/2,8: Light and compact, excellent IQ, and just a great all-round focal length. Throw this one in your bag and leave your heavy glass at home for those times when you're not sure you need it. An unobtrusive lens that is great for street photography too. And becoming harder to find. I picked it up from a forum member a while back; you can do the same for just $325.

You snooze, you lose. This one is gone, but the others are still available ... for the moment!Pentax D-FA 24-70 f/2.8: No getting around it, this lens is a beast. Heavy as a brick on your K-1, and no fun to carry around all day. But you do it anyway, because the IQ is stellar. I resisted buying this forever, and then kicked myself for waiting too long after I picked it up from another forum member. Don't make the same mistake! Buy it now for only $595. Includes original box and lens pouch.

Pentax DA 55-300 WR: What is this lens doing here, you ask? Doesn't hold a candle to the other three ... or does it? This was the lens that always sat on the back shelf with the crappy glass, but surprised me every time I took it out for a spin. Clear, sharp pictures; quick, accurate focus (OK, not at midnight); light as a feather to carry around. Sure it's just an APS-C, but it punches so far above it's weight. Don't be afraid, take it home and give it a spin. You won't be disappointed. And who doesn't want a 100-450 zoom for just $150?

PM me if you are interested. And don't be afraid to ask for a volume discount if you take more than 1!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
North America

Shipping Charge
$20 CONUS

Shipping Services
USPS Priority Mail

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
7 days return for refund of item price. Shipping non refundable.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
SM-G996U  Photo 

Last edited by EstimatedEyes; 02-10-2023 at 05:46 PM.
02-04-2023, 03:24 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 41 (100%)
Original Poster
Bump. The 24-70 is about to go to mpb ... buy it now or pay more to buy it later!
02-10-2023, 05:47 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 41 (100%)
Original Poster
Venus and 24-70 are both sold. I am going to be marking this thread as sold, but still have the 135 and 55-300, so feel free to PM me if you are interested in either of those.