PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax KP black

Asking Price
550.00 USD

Item Location
New York City (United States)

Item Description
Love this camera on account of its light weight, solid build, superb image quality, low light performance and extensive customization options. The camera has been moderately used over the past four years (approximately 23K actuations) and but for some light scratching on the bottom plate (probably due to tripod use) shows little sign of wear. About a year ago the mode dial malfuntioned and I had it repaired by Precision Camera (Pentax's authorized service center in the US) at a cost of $510 (ouch). It has been working fine since then; however, I've now decided I'd like to try the new K3iii flagship and am selling the KP to help fund the purchase. Included with the body are all three grips, the Pentax battery, a spare battery (3rd party), the battery charger, Pentax strap, body cap, hot shoe cover, sotware CD and paper manual, all in the original box.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
Included in price

Shipping Services
USPS, UPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
No return unless not as represented. I'm willing to deliver the item personally to a purchaser in the NYC area for cash transaction.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by Dan R; 03-29-2023 at 10:02 AM.
02-23-2023, 12:18 PM - 1 Like   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 18 (100%)
A great price for a great camera - someone will get a deal.