Feedback Score: 18 (100%)
[SOLD] Cheap K100D, body only or with kit lens

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Cheap K100D, body only or with kit lens

Asking Price
$175 USD, or $225 with the kit lens

Item Description
I'm moving up to a K20D, so I have to say goodbye to my baby. I bought it new in December 2006 and it has been my "daily driver". I have put about 22,000 clicks on the shutter. This camera has been a fearless workhorse, never failing or crashing or freezing up on me. Everything works perfectly.

However, it should be noted that it is not in the most pristine condition. The baseplate is well-worn from daily use. There are a few fine scratches in the rear LCD, but nothing that will affect viewing whatsoever. There is some dust in one corner of the rear LCD that has been there since about the first week I've owned it, but it has never been a problem for me. There is also a scratch ad some dust on the focusing screen (though not in the middle of it), courtesy of my being a little too impatient and clumsy when swapping it out for a katz-eye screen (not included). I have blown the sensor clean, but haven't used any chemical cleaners on it. There may be a couple of stray dust specks here or there.

As I said, perfectly functional, though not necessarily pristine, condition. As such I will offer a warranty on this. If you aren't satisfied for whatever reason within a week of receipt, send it back at your cost and I will refund your money.

For an extra $50, I will also throw in a kit lens (bought used on PF). Lens comes with hood, caps, box and papers.

Camera includes manual and software. I can't find the USB cable anywhere, but I will include an SD card reader for free if you need one.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition
Used
Fair

Item Location
Ames, Iowa USA

Shipping Charge
Actual cost

Shipping Services
USPS Priority Mail

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Additional Details
Well-used (22,000 shots) but in perfectly functional (NOT mint) condition.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by Finn; 12-30-2008 at 09:06 PM.