Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-02-2009, 11:55 AM   #31

Feedback Score: 10 (100%)
Original Poster
World Economy

Alas Douglas,

It's especially disconcerting and a catch twenty two when it's my country that's at fault for the world economic meltdown. Our lousy leadership and their belief of the last eight years that the free market and Wall Street can police themselves with absolutely no government over site. What a joke...it was like letting the fox guard the hen house! That's the Republican mantra though....they always preach how lousy government is and when they gain power...boy do they ever prove it! But this is politics and probably not appropriate to this forum:^)

Cheers,

Jerry

QuoteOriginally posted by Douglas_of_Sweden Quote
World economy must be worse than I thought when no one buys this lens!
If I just had the money...

Or does people realy hold back because they think they will miss autofocus? I'll easilly give up AF to get the optics and bokeh of this mythical A* lens.

03-02-2009, 12:18 PM   #32
Inactive Account

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
QuoteOriginally posted by LX60 Quote
Alas Douglas,

It's especially disconcerting and a catch twenty two when it's my country that's at fault for the world economic meltdown. Our lousy leadership and their belief of the last eight years that the free market and Wall Street can police themselves with absolutely no government over site. What a joke...it was like letting the fox guard the hen house! That's the Republican mantra though....they always preach how lousy government is and when they gain power...boy do they ever prove it! But this is politics and probably not appropriate to this forum:^)

Cheers,

Jerry
You really should issue some kind of Major BS Storm alert before you post such tripe. As you have decided to leave Pentax Photography I will respond in kind..

This economy was fine on the surface until the liberals got control of Congress in YEAR 6 of GWB. I say on the surface because THEY were the ones who undermined oversight when they fought tooth and nail for the last 10 to 15 years against any oversight of their scam mortgage system, where losers are rewarded. This is fully established in public record.

Of course, after seeing the government nominees that Obama has appointed it is quite obvious that he doesnt even know anyone who is honest.

Corruption has always been the bedrock of liberalism so no surprise there - as he completely dismantles the entire economy of the United States - finishing the work of Dodd, Frank, Schumer, Pelosi, and the rest of the liberal goons and thugs that are now in full control.

The masses of the profoundly ignorant who installed the current government and their opportunistic looters will get their share of government money even if it's the made up play-doh money our treasury is printing out at a rate never seen before.

Fed with class warfare - iignorant looters don't understand or perhaps don't care that they are killing the goose that has been laying the golden eggs. So sad - for the whole world

May God restore Americans to government control again as soon as possible...

Last edited by Inspector 17; 03-02-2009 at 12:27 PM.
03-02-2009, 12:40 PM   #33

Feedback Score: 32 (100%)
World Economy

Let us not forget that the Democrats have full control of Congress, and can pass any legislation that they want. They have no excuses. Lets see what they can do.
Wallstreet does not seem to agree with their actions so far.
03-02-2009, 12:44 PM   #34

Feedback Score: 10 (100%)
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by coqui Quote
Let us not forget that the Democrats have full control of Congress, and can pass any legislation that they want. They have no excuses. Lets see what they can do.
Wallstreet does not seem to agree with their actions so far.
Man this is exactly what I meant about politics not being appropriate for this site. I wish I had never brought it up.

Sorry everyone,

Jerry

03-02-2009, 03:16 PM   #35
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 61 (100%)
Yeah, let's take the political disputation elsewhere--this thread is about the lens.
03-02-2009, 05:23 PM   #36
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 3 (100%)
Just one comment.
Please guys. The economy is due to the fact that homeowners were buying houses they couldn't afford and the bank gave loans it shouldn't. Both Democrats and Republicans are to blame as no one in Congress tried solving the problem. END OF DISCUSSION.