Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-04-2023, 05:19 PM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
Pentax SMC FA 31mm f/1.8 Limited Lens (Black)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax SMC FA 31mm f/1.8 Limited Lens (Black)

Asking Price
749.00 USD

Item Location
Tyler, Texas (United States)

Item Description
Pentax SMC FA 31mm f/1.8 Limited Lens (Black) - In 9++ Condition with no visible signs of wear. I bought it used from B&H Photo (an authorized Pentax dealer) only a few months ago. It comes in the original box with the original metal front cap, original rear cap, leather case, paperwork, etc. Glass is perfect and has had a filter on it since day one (not included). I found a silver version of the exact same lens, so I'm selling this one to fund it. ;-)

PLEASE NOTE: This is the SMC coating version (not the HD), but to me renders more film-like than the HD version which I do not care for. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Mint

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
$15 USPS (ConUS Only)

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
No Returns. Item will be exactly as described. I've been selling on eBay for more than 20 years with a perfect seller rating of 950 and 100% positive feedback. You are 100% safe buying from me. I also have a top seller rating on FredMiranda.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

Last edited by buttonmasher; 05-16-2023 at 06:51 AM.