Feedback Score: 10 (100%)
[SOLD] Pentax PF 80ED (A) & XW20

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

SOLD
Sold Pentax PF 80ED (A) & XW20
Asking Price
$800US

Item Description
1) This Pentax PF80ED Angled scope is well recognized for its quality viewing and extra strong build. ( Value : 750$) In as new condition. With Case. Bought 18 months ago.

A new concept in premium quality spotting scopes

Utilizing Pentax XL telescope eyepieces, renowned for sharpness, field of view, and freedom from aberration.
20mm eye relief.
Accepts all standard 1 1/4" (31.7mm) interchangeable telescope eyepieces
Extra Low Dispersion (ED) optics for optimum optical resolution.
Large 80mm objective lenses for bright viewing under all lighting conditions.
Famous Pentax Super-Multi-Coating maximizes light transmission, clarity and contrast.
Lightweight magnesium alloy housing.
Waterproof nitrogen filled.
Extended eyecup allows for variable adjustment to accommodate eye relief for the individual user.
Built-in lens shade.
2) The Pentax XW20 is one of the best eyepiece around and the perfect size for birding and digiscoping. (Value : $330) In as new condition. With case Bought 18 months ago.

This high-performance XW-20 optics incorporates high-refraction, extra-low-dispersion lanthanum glass elements to produce a well-balanced image with minimal aberrations. It is particularly designed to reduce the disturbing blackout effect by effectively compensating the spherical aberration of the pupil.

3) Scopetronix 58mm to T StepRing (Value 40$) In excellent condition. For direct connect to a K Mount SLR

4) Step down rings 49mm to 43mm for direct fit on a Pentax 50mm SLR lens. ( Value : 25$)

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition
Used
Mint

Item Location
Cantley, Quebec, Canada

Shipping Charge
45$

Shipping Services
Canada Post international

Shipping Destinations
U.S, U.K, Canada, Australlia

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Additional Details
In excellent condition

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

Last edited by ramiot; 04-08-2009 at 12:20 PM. Reason: Sold
01-10-2009, 09:20 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 15 (100%)
Vous êtes de Cantley? Moi, j'habite à Hull!

I'm afraid a scope is not in the cards for me, but if you have other gear you're looking to unload, I'm not far!

Cheers,
David

PS Love your macros on Picasa. De quel objectif servez-vous?
01-11-2009, 06:44 AM   #3

Original Poster
Bonjour David,

t
Thank you for your response, Most of my macros are done with the Vivitar 105mm and lately I have been using the Sigma 70-300mm as it has a macro settiing. Thanks for your positive comments. I'll keep you in mind if I ever want to sell some of my glass.

Robert
01-17-2009, 01:08 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 13 (100%)
What does this do? (Sorry for my ignorance)

01-17-2009, 09:26 PM   #5

Original Poster
This is a spotting scope. It's main purpose is to bring objects closer ( Like a telescope), This one is a high quality glass. It is mostly used for observing birds or animals, but it is excellent to observe the moon. In photography it is used to do Digiscoping which is a word for Digital photo and Scoping. When you add this scope to your SLR or P&S camera, it becomes the equivalent of a fix lens of 800mm. You can see some pictures I have taken with this scope and my K20D at the following adress : Picasa Web Albums - Robert Amiot K20D - Mes meilleure...

It brings birds much closer then a 500mm lens but it is a fix lens approach.
02-05-2009, 06:20 PM   #6

Original Poster
Bump to a new position with a reduced price.