01-06-2009, 02:14 PM   #1

Feedback Score: 3 (100%)
[SOLD] pentax 77mm limited black (new)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
pentax 77mm limited black (new)

Asking Price

Item Description
I guess I don't need to talk too much about the lens performance since everyone here seems to know it. Of course it is a great lens. I just get it one month ago and haven't chance to use it. It still have one year Pentax warranty.
The reason I have to sell it is the increase tuition of the coming semester. Due to the tight budget, my wife's school decrease her finance support a lot so we have to pay almost all the tuition.
I also have a black new 43mm limited lens, if you are interested in that one instead, please let me know. Anyway, I won't sell both, at least I'll keep one as my toy.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition
New
Mint

Item Location
Tucson

Shipping Charge
actual shipping cost

Shipping Services
ups / usps

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Check/Money Order

Additional Details
Generally, I prefer US continental buyer. But if you are serious buyer in the other countries, please send me PM first and let's figure out a way.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

01-06-2009, 04:25 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 8 (100%)
Ouch! What a shame you have to sell it.

I've just put a small number of shots through mine (received yesterday) and I have to say that, if I had to choose just two lenses to go with, I'd have to pick the 31 and 77 limiteds (though I haven't yet received my recently-purchased DA14).

The 77mm on a K20D is brilliant - as good as I remember my old SMC Takumar 135/2.5 being on my SP-F, 30-odd years ago, even though it's undoubtedly better in lots of ways. What I like is the smile it puts on your face when you see the results!

Good luck with selling, although I doubt you'll need it.
01-06-2009, 08:01 PM   #3

Original Poster
Thanks, man.
I'll keep it if nobody is interested in it.
01-06-2009, 11:09 PM   #4

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
I have the 77 & the 31, and I think the 77 is a better lens. You're right, it does put a smile on my face.

What are you asking for the 43 ltd?

01-07-2009, 05:24 AM   #5
Veteran Member

hi

how much is o shop to italy?

thanks..

i have also a 1,7af converter from pentax in selling so if you wanna we can arrange aa exchange plus money.

thanks

QuoteOriginally posted by fast_boat Quote

Item for Sale

Asking Price

Item Description
I guess I don't need to talk too much about the lens performance since everyone here seems to know it. Of course it is a great lens. I just get it one month ago and haven't chance to use it. It still have one year Pentax warranty.
The reason I have to sell it is the increase tuition of the coming semester. Due to the tight budget, my wife's school decrease her finance support a lot so we have to pay almost all the tuition.
I also have a black new 43mm limited lens, if you are interested in that one instead, please let me know. Anyway, I won't sell both, at least I'll keep one as my toy.

Yes

Selling

Item Condition
New
Mint

Item Location
Tucson

Shipping Charge
actual shipping cost

Shipping Services
ups / usps

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Check/Money Order

Additional Details
Generally, I prefer US continental buyer. But if you are serious buyer in the other countries, please send me PM first and let's figure out a way.

01-07-2009, 07:47 AM   #6

Feedback Score: 6 (100%)
PM sent for the 77mm
01-07-2009, 08:01 AM   #7
Veteran Member

how much to ship for italy

QuoteOriginally posted by fast_boat Quote

Item for Sale

Asking Price

Item Description

Yes

Selling

Item Condition
New
Mint

Item Location
Tucson

Shipping Charge
actual shipping cost

Shipping Services
ups / usps

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Check/Money Order

Additional Details

01-07-2009, 07:33 PM   #8

Original Poster
The 77mm is gone.