Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-18-2007, 08:42 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 19 (100%)
[SOLD] FS: Kenko Extension Tube Set with "A" Contacts

This item is SOLD!

I have a set of Kenko extension tubes for sale: 12mm, 20mm & 36mm. These tubes are labeled for "Pentax AF." They include the "A" electrical contacts to allow full control of the aperture on A, FA, and DA lenses. This gives you all exposure modes, P-TTL flash control, etc. They do not have the screw drive connection for auto-focus, so you must focus manually. They are well-made with metal construction and nice finish. Included are original caps, box and packaging.

I bought the tubes new from Adorama about 5 or 6 months ago and have only used them a couple of times. They look brand new and work perfectly. The "A" contacts and aperture control linkage work perfectly on my Pentax *ist DL body.

I paid $160 for the set. I'd like to get $100 for the set. Free shipping to the lower 48 U.S. states via insured U.S.P.S. Priority Mail. If you want shipping elsewhere, then I will charge the actual shipping cost plus $10 to cover my time filling out customs forms and standing in line at the Post Office.

Please send me a PM if you are interested.

Last edited by GaryML; 03-21-2007 at 12:25 PM.
03-18-2007, 09:46 PM   #2

Feedback Score: 20 (100%)
PM was sent
03-21-2007, 12:26 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 19 (100%)
Original Poster
This item was sold to a forum member. Thanks for looking.
03-21-2007, 12:33 PM   #4
roy
Inactive Account

Feedback Score: 28 (100%)
$10 sounds like a lot for out of country postage and handling.. unless you've had to do it. it's a real PITA. half the time i fill out the wrong form and have to do it again.