Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
[SOLD] 0-360 Virtual Tour Lens

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
0-360 Virtual Tour Lens

Asking Price
$375.00

Item Description
I have a barely used 0-360 lens. You can find out everything about the lens at the manufacturer website, One-Shot Virtual Tours, 360 degree panoramas! Amazing Virtual Tour lens and software.

It sells for $595 from their website so my asking price of $375.00 should be perfect considering I used this puppy only a handful of times. I WILL ALSO CONSIDER TRADES FOR AF LENSES THAT WOULD WORK WITH PENTAX DIGI CAM'S I'm open to exploring any lenses, but please don't be ridiculous and remember this is a $595 lens so be realistic with trade offers

Everything you will get is included in the photos below.

The software that unwraps the single panoramic shot is available at the manufacturer website for free.

Photos of the actual lens - taken January 11, 2009

Below is the actual lens taken out of the protective case

Below is what you get - the lens, protective case, air blower to clean dust, and a lens cleaning cloth

Below is the lens in the protective case with the carrying strap which holds the air blower and the cleaning cloth in the pouch you can see

Below is a picture of the mirrored lens surface. This lens has NO scratches or other imperfections

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling or Trading

Item Condition
Used
Like New

Item Location
New Milford, CT (NYC Region)

Shipping Charge
actual

Shipping Services
USPS

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Check/Money Order

Additional Details
-

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

04-13-2009, 07:52 AM   #2
BLV

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
Original Poster
whoa, I neglected to really follow up on this. Sorry for those that contact me regarding the lens.

I still have it. I'm really interested in a trade, a pentax digi lens with a low fstop (below 3) and nice wide angle for interior shots.

Let me know!