Feedback Score: 28 (100%)
[SOLD] DA* 16-50mm 2.8 for 35mm Tilt/Shift

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
DA* 16-50mm 2.8 for 35mm Tilt/Shift

Asking Price
NA

Item Description
I'm looking to trade a Pentax DA* 16-50mm in excellent condition for a Hartblei 35mm Super-Rotator in Pentax K mount. I may also be open to trading for a k mount Arsat/Arax/etc. 35mm tilt shift lens.

The DA* is a good copy, at least in my opinion. I've done several tests and there is no decentering as far as I can tell, and the lens performs as expected. It has perfect glass and the cosmetic condition is excellent. The only flaw is that there are some scuffs in the flat black paint on/around the mount. This has no effect on image quality. It would come with the box and all items included when new, as well as a 77mm Hoya Pro-1 Digital UV Filter. I purchased the lens a few months ago at a local camera store. I am willing to post photos if there is any interest. I really like this lens, but I love the images that can be produced with a T/S lens and am willing to let this one go to get it.

I am primarily looking to trade it for a Hartblei 35mm Super-Rotator in Pentax K mount, but I may also be interested in other tilt/shift lenses in K mount. I would expect them to also be in excellent condition.

I would prefer to trade it but if you are interested in purchasing the lens you can contact me with an offer.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Trading

Item Condition
Used
Excellent

Item Location
Indiana, USA

Shipping Charge
NA

Shipping Services
Negotiable

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Accepted Payment Types

Additional Details
Shipping can be arranged.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by Votesh; 01-12-2009 at 09:02 PM.
02-10-2009, 11:01 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 11 (100%)
Please check your PM.