Feedback Score: 101 (100%)
[SOLD] BRAND NEW Unopened K20D w/ 1-Year Int'l Warranty -- Only $700 Shipped

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
BRAND NEW Unopened K20D w/ 1-Year Int'l Warranty -- Only $700 Shipped

Asking Price
$700 USD

Item Description
I made an eBay bidding snafu and simply need to sell a brand-new K20D, unopened in the original box, right off the shelf, for the price I paid for it. I only need one! It's really that simple. There is a 1-year international warranty inside the box, waiting to be filled out.

$700 includes US shipping. Please add $20 for express 5-day shipping to Canada, and $30 for express 5-day shipping to anywhere else in the world. If paying by PayPal, please add %4 to the payment. I also accept Money Orders to keep the asking price the same. No personal cheques, no international Money Orders.

Thanks!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition
New
Mint

Item Location
CT, USA

Shipping Charge
FREE

Shipping Services
United States Priority Mail

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Check/Money Order

Additional Details

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

01-15-2009, 01:54 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Original Poster
If there's no interest in this steal today, I'm going to have to consider another course of action.
01-16-2009, 01:17 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 4 (100%)
QuoteOriginally posted by wallyb Quote
If there's no interest in this steal today, I'm going to have to consider another course of action.
Not to add insult to injury, but I did forward your post to some of my friends looking for a K20D. They both "somehow" scored brand new K20D's at ridiculously low price on eBay. PM me if you want to know how much.

Might want to check eBay and compare the going rate of the K20D with your asking price. You may have to take a small hit to move it.
01-16-2009, 03:07 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by innershell Quote
Not to add insult to injury, but I did forward your post to some of my friends looking for a K20D. They both "somehow" scored brand new K20D's at ridiculously low price on eBay. PM me if you want to know how much.

Might want to check eBay and compare the going rate of the K20D with your asking price. You may have to take a small hit to move it.
Thanks for letting me know, it's no offense really. I'll take down this thread and go along with something else. Cheers