Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-19-2009, 01:15 PM   #1
Inactive Account

Feedback Score: 19 (100%)
[SOLD] Blowout: Pentax AF Film Kit: F 28mm, F 50mm f1.7 and More!

SOLD!

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
BLOWOUT: Pentax AF Film Kit: F 28mm, F 50mm f1.7 and More!

Asking Price
$350

Item Description
For sale is the following lot of Pentax gear. For the present, it will only be sold as a lot. If you are interested in specific items, then you must buy the complete lot and sell what you don't want. All items are in "LN" (Like New) to "LN-" (Like New Minus) condition as the terms are defined by KEH: perfect operation, perfect glass, cosmetics nearly perfect (95-98%) with no scratches, dents, damage or paint loss. It shows very slight evidence of use. The lenses and filters are pretty much cosmetically perfect and the body shows some handling marks but no scratches.

I bought everything new about 18 years ago (except for the bag which is about 10 years old) and it was my wife's kit until she went digital. This equipment has seen very light use and looks almost new.

Included:
  • Pentax SMC-F 28mm f2.8 auto-focus lens with original Pentax caps.
  • Pentax SMC-F 50mm f1.7 auto-focus lens with Pentax front cap and original Pentax rear cap (slip-on).
  • Pentax Takumar-F 70-200mm f4-5.6 auto-focus lens with original Takumar caps and instruction booklet. It isn't "SMC" but it is multi-coated (I see 4 different colors reflected from white light) and is a fine performer with both digital and film SLRs. Bonus: Includes genuine Pentax rubber hood for this lens.
  • Pentax SF-10 auto-focus film camera. Includes instruction book, original strap, and body cap. Missing eye cup and the small cap over the plug for the remote release. Tested yesterday and working perfectly. BONUS: Includes a brand-new, fresh Energizer e2 Lithium 2CR5 battery and a Pentax electronic remote release!
  • Three genuine Pentax 49mm Skylight filters (fits the included lenses).
  • LowePro Mini Orion "fanny pack" style camera bag.

[Photo deleted]

The pricing reflects what I can receive from KEH, but I thought I'd offer the package here first. Pricing is firm as this is way below the retail price. Please don't ask for additional photos as I don't want to spend the time on that, but rest assured that these items are in the condition described. If it doesn't sell here in a few days I'll just send the lot to KEH.

The equipment will be carefully packed for shipping. Check my feedback here and on eBay (garyml1) and buy with confidence!

I guarantee that the item works as described and I will refund your money if it does not meet the description or is defective (other than shipping damage). You must notify me within THREE DAYS of receipt of the item if there is a problem. THE BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE TO INSURE COMPATIBILITY WITH THE INTENDED APPLICATION. I am an individual seller so I can't accept returns. Please note that any shipping damage or loss will be covered by the shipping insurance.

Shipping to the Continental U.S. is included, via UPS or INSURED U.S. Postal Service Priority Mail (my choice). Shipping to other locations is via U.S. Postal Service Global Priority Mail, and you pay the actual cost. (Use the USPS on-line calculator to calculate shipping for a 10 lb. box from Zip Code 92101 to your destination with $350 insurance. Do not ask me to do this.)

Payment by PayPal is preferred, but I will accept a U.S. Postal Service or Canadian Post money order. Buyer must contact seller within one day of close of the deal to confirm payment method and amount (if shipping is not to Continental U. S.). Payment must be received within 3 days (PayPal) or 7 days (Money Order) from the close of auction or else item will be re-listed and negative feedback will be posted.

Please send a Private Message if interested.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition
Used
Like New to LN-

Item Location
San Diego, CA, USA

Shipping Charge
Free to Continental U.S.

Shipping Services
U.S. Postal Service, UPS

Shipping Destinations
U.S, U.K, Canada, Australia

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Additional Details
Includes three AF lenses, AF film body, filters, bag & more!

Please send me a private message if interested in this package.

Last edited by GaryML; 01-20-2009 at 09:26 AM. Reason: Sold
01-19-2009, 01:51 PM   #2

Feedback Score: 26 (100%)
Do you sell separately? pm sent on F28
01-19-2009, 01:53 PM   #3
Inactive Account

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by tangus Quote
Do you sell separately? pm sent on F28
As indicated, the items are for sale as a complete set only.
01-19-2009, 09:41 PM   #4

Feedback Score: 22 (100%)
I am interested

You got PM. Hope the set is still available.

01-20-2009, 07:59 AM   #5
Inactive Account

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by kibipod Quote
You got PM. Hope the set is still available.
SOLD to kibipod. Thanks!

Last edited by GaryML; 01-20-2009 at 09:24 AM.