Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-25-2007, 08:01 AM   #1
Inactive Account

Feedback Score: 19 (100%)
[SOLD] FS: *ist DL Kit: DSLR Body and 18-55 Lens- Like New!

This item is SOLD.

I have for a sale a *ist DL DSLR camera kit including the body and a Pentax DA 18-55mm f3.5-5.6 lens. It is ideal for a first DSLR camera for someone moving from film (as I did a year ago) or for a spouse or other family member who wants a simple, easy to use camera capable of very high quality images. It is also a good choice for a back-up body to a K10D or other Pentax DSLR as it is small and lightweight. I just bought a K10D and I need to sell this camera to help pay for the new one.

The body is in like-new codition with no scratches, dings or other damage at all. The LCD is perfect and has had a scratch guard on it since day one. Shutter count is 2688. Purchased in February 2006. The camera works perfectly and has never been dropped or damaged in any way. Cosmetically it looks just about perfect; I cannot find a mark anywhere on the body. There are one or two particles of dust in the viewfinder but otherwise it looks and works just the way it did out of the box a year ago. I just cleaned the sensor with Sensor Swabs and Eclipse fluid, and it looks as good as new. Included is 100% of the original package, including camera, body cap, eyepiece cap, instruction books, serial number card, software CD, cables, strap, original boxes and all packing material in near perfect condition. Firmware has been updated to the latest version

Also included is a brand new Pentax DA 18-55mm f3.5-5.6 kit lens. This lens was included in my new K10D kit and has only been mounted once for a few test shots. It includes all original accessories (caps, hood, booklet, serial number card) and the original box with all packing material.

BONUS: I will include 2 sets of brand new CR-3V lithium (non-rechargable) batteries. That is four batteries total. One set of Duracell and one set of Energizer. All are new, fresh batteries in sealed original retail packaging. These batteries give tremendous service life in the *ist DL and they don't self-discharge. The batteries are worth $30 just by themselves.

Just add an SD memory card and this camera kit is ready to go!

I would like $290 for the complete package. Seller to pay actual shipping costs. I can ship by UPS or U.S. Postal Service. I will ship to U.S., Canada, Australia and Europe. You MUST pay for insurance as I will not be responsible for shipping damage. If the camera is not exactly as described, I will refund the full purchase price. Payment by PayPal strongly preferred, and I will ship only to the verified PayPal address. I have 100% positive feedback on eBay (seller ID garyml1).

I will offer this kit here until March 30 and then I will put it on eBay. Please send me a PM if you are interested. Thanks for looking!

Photos (note that the flash plus +1.5 EV compensation really shows the slight amount of dust/lint on the back!):

Last edited by GaryML; 03-26-2007 at 09:03 PM. Reason: Added photos
03-25-2007, 08:18 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 6 (100%)
PM Sent

PM Sent .....