Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
[SOLD] Wacom Intuos 6 x 8 inch graphics tablet

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Wacom Intuos 6 x 8 inch graphics tablet

Asking Price
$65.00 CAD -- $55.00 USD

Item Description
Why spend money on a Bamboo tablet when you can pick up this fantastic original Intuos wacom tablet in great used condition?

This is the full version Intuos tablet with 1,024 levels of pressure sensitivity and tilt sensing. As well, this is the 6 x 8 inch tablet, so you have more working area for art and design project use.

Here's the link to the full specs.

Unit is in very good condition, complete with power supply, complete stylus and stylus stand, and a second stylus that is missing the rocker switch on the barrel, but serves as a backup in case anything happens to the other stylus- the rocker switch is easily removable and could be switched to the backup stylus.

Unfortunately I don't have the mouse that came with the unit- lost in a move!

There is a bit of discoloring to the plastic from use- it's been used for over 10 years without a problem! The cover sheet is in great condition and intact.

This is a serial version of the tablet, and requires a PC with a 9 pin serial port to use it as it is. However, it can be used on both PC and Apple systems with a serial to USB adapter. One adapter that has been reported to work well with these tablets can be purchased online from this link.

One note- even with the above adapter, this tablet is not supported in wacom drivers running on Vista 64 bit. IT DOES FUNCTION PROPERLY in XP 32 and 64 bit, and Vista 32 bit. I will include the driver on a CD that works with the above mentioned Windows operating systems.

A Wacom Bamboo is more costly (at least $180.00 for the same size) than this tablet and the USB adapter, and you have less tablet resolution, only 512 levels of pressure sensitivity and no tilt sensing! This is a great buy for someone wanting to express themselves creatively, or just looking to get away from daily mouse strain.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition
Used
Excellent

Item Location
Montreal, Quebec

Shipping Charge
Will be calculated

Shipping Services
Canada Post

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Additional Details
I will ship to any location around the world, but I'll calculate shipping only for seriously interested parties!

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by virgilr; 02-06-2009 at 06:57 AM. Reason: Lowered the price.
02-06-2009, 06:59 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Price drop- a great value for an awesome tool for all your photo editing!

65.00 CAD / 55.00 USD
02-06-2009, 09:49 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Offer on the table...
Holding if someone wants to jump in and grab this up at the asking price.

Please send me your zip/postal code and state (if in the U.S.) if you'd like a shipping quote.
02-06-2009, 10:11 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Have to go take care of some family business- I'll respond to any PM's after 4:00 PM EST.

02-06-2009, 06:39 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Sale pending....
02-07-2009, 11:23 AM   #6
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Item is sold- mods, please move this to the sold items thread.