Feedback Score: 7 (100%)
[SOLD] FS: Pentax Km and 18-55 kit

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
FS: Pentax Km/K2000 and 18-55 kit

Asking Price

Item Description
$400 shipped in the continental US. Some sample images (take with a 43ltd):

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition
Used
Mint

Item Location
Los Angeles

Shipping Charge
actual shipping cost (likely around $20 for conUS)

Shipping Services
UPS

Shipping Destinations
North America

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Check/Money Order

Additional Details
Brand new Pentax Km body with kit 18-55 lens and all included accessories. I bought this as an experiment to use as a second/street body to go with my K20d. While I am totally impressed with the iq and AF speed, the body is just a tad too small for my tastes (I have big hands).

In the spirit of full disclosure there is a dust spot in the viewfinder, but it does NOT appear in the images. As such I think it is on the focusing screen but I don't want to pull it apart. I noticed it soon after first shooting and it does not affect the final images at all.

It is otherwise in flawless condition. The batteries are unopened (I used others I already had) as is the neck strap, cables and manuals. The only thing I opened was the body. AF performance is excellent as is high iso iq.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by nostatic; 02-07-2009 at 05:37 PM.