Feedback Score: 49 (100%)
[SOLD] Pentax MX (CLA'd by Eric) w/ SMC M 50mm f1.7 Lens

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax MX (CLA'd by Eric) w/ SMC M 50mm f1.7 Lens

Asking Price
$150.00 USD Sale Pending

Item Description
Pentax MX in great condition. I had Eric do a CLA last year - he replaced the seals and mirror foam, calibrated the shutter and meter, fixed the self-timer and flash circuit. Everything works as it should.

There's some minor cosmetic "issues" - a couple of light scratches on the front of the pentaprism; two very small spots on the bottom of the back cover where the black paint has chipped off (and a couple more even smaller ones - have to look for 'em); bottom plate has several scratches (nothing major) and one tiny ding.

The SMC Pentax-M 50mm f1.7 lens focuses smoothly, the aperture ring detents properly, the diaphram blades are clean, oil-free and are "snappy". The glass elements are free of haze and fungus, with some dust (not enough to effect pics, but visable). All in all, a good performer!

Comes with original Pentax push-on metal lens cap and original owners manual.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition
Used
Excellent

Item Location
Cedar Park, TX

Shipping Charge
US Shipping is$10.50 (Priority Mail is cheaper than FedEx) - See Comments for Worldwide

Shipping Services
USPS Priority

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Check/Money Order

Additional Details
Please PM me for international shipping rates to your country - as a rough estimate, I usually use USPS Priority Mail International and rates run $25-35 USD. I could ship USPS First Class International for around $10-13 USD, but there's no insurance - the risk would be yours!

PayPal only on international sales.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by ChipB; 01-13-2014 at 02:48 PM.
02-08-2009, 03:39 PM   #2
Banned

Feedback Score: 8 (79%)
gorgeous. just gorgeous.
02-10-2009, 10:05 PM   #3
Inactive Account

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
PM Sent! Consider it sold!