Feedback Score: 14 (100%)
[SOLD] Sears 135mm f:2.8 Macro Telephoto Lens

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Sears 135mm f:2.8 Macro Telephoto Lens

Asking Price
$60 or reasonable offer

Item Description
This is my first marketplace listing, but I am mycarsoots on ebay so you can check my 100% feedback rating.

I purchased this lens a while back, and it appears to have never been used. It is completely free of marks, scratches, or paint wear. The glass is pristine, and I only see a few very small specks of dust inside the lens. The aperture blades are dry and snappy, and the focus ring is smooth. No issues at all!

It has the Ricoh KR/Pentax KA mount, and I have removed the dreaded "Ricoh pin". I will include the pin so you can reinstall it if you actually use a KR mount camera. With the pin removed, it will safely mount on your Pentax DSLR with all exposure functions available. Manual focus only, or course!

The "macro" function on this lens is unique. The front lens element group can be moved from the normal position to 1:7, 1:6, or 1:5. The closest focus is about 3 feet. The results when using the macro function are decent but a little strange (see attached photo for weird bokeh).

Thanks for looking, and send a PM if interested.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition
Used
Like New

Item Location
Simpsonville, SC

Shipping Charge
$10

Shipping Services
USPS

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Additional Details
Like new in the original but somewhat shopworn box, front and rear caps included.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

02-18-2009, 02:44 PM   #2
Inactive Account

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
I have the same lens, I like it very much!
I think this is one of those "sleeper" lenses that you don't hear much about but, they are really quite a nice lens.

MP
02-18-2009, 03:59 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 12 (100%)
I have this lens too and should bleedin' well put it on the camera occasionally. The bokeh can definitely be "odd", in a way that I know appeals to many people. It's kind of like having a dial labeled "vaseline". I think this is a unique lens that might take shots no other lens can take.
02-18-2009, 04:48 PM   #4
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 28 (100%)
These were taken with this lens on 200 Kodak Gold and scanned from the negatives on an Epson V500.